Okay, he is seriously sooooo cute! HIs little blessing outfit is adorable as well. Desi, your hair is getting so long! Jon, did you realy write "Heil" on your babies caption?
He is so handsome! I haven't seen him, um ever I'm a looser. I still have an outfit for him it's 12 month size so I hope I get it to you before he is too big. Love the updates!
CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteHe really is so cute!
ReplyDeleteOkay, he is seriously sooooo cute! HIs little blessing outfit is adorable as well. Desi, your hair is getting so long! Jon, did you realy write "Heil" on your babies caption?
ReplyDeleteYes, yes I did. Hey, he's the one throwing the sign. I just narrated.
ReplyDeleteHe's totally throwing the sign. I would ground him in his room with only his scriptures to read. That's how we got Mysha to stop throwing gang signs.
ReplyDeleteWe still totally feel bad for spacing his blessing... :( He looked so cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is so handsome! I haven't seen him, um ever I'm a looser. I still have an outfit for him it's 12 month size so I hope I get it to you before he is too big. Love the updates!
ReplyDeleteadorable
ReplyDelete